Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Creative Writing

Five months, a million cups of tea and two writer blocks later and I've finally completed the last short story for my portfolio - 4750 words of rough draft wonderfullness. Together with a few other stories, I can submit the portfolio with my application for University of Canterbury's 2011 short writing course. They only have 24 spaces so I am really really hoping I get in!

In addition, the finalists for Wildberries Journal of Mythic Fantasy issue 2 have been chosen and now just waiting on a few individuals to get back to me about some of the admin details. All goes well, hoping to upload and publish online sometime in the next week or two. The earthquake has upset so many things, it's great to get the ball rolling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...