Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Help With Blogging


"If you’re not enjoying the journey, you probably won’t enjoy the destination." --Joe Tye, Life Coach


Some interesting articles have been surfacing through the blogosphere just recently, circling around the topic of "What Do I Do When I Would Rather Cut Off My Ears and Deep-Fry Them In Oil For Dinner Then Write Another Blog Post?" Well, if this sounds like you, even a little bit, here are some recent articles which handled this topic well in the last week.

"Discouraged With Blogging" by Blogging Without A Blog
"What to Do When Blogging Isn’t Fun" by BloggingPro
"101 Great Posting Ideas That Will Make Your Blog Sizzle" by Philip at I Help You Blog
"10 Creative Tumblr Blogging Ideas For When You Have Writers Block" by MakeUseOf

I know I found these quite helpful, so please enjoy! Happy blogging :)


2 comments:

  1. Just yesterday I came upon a post about "blog fatigue" over at Nathan Bransford's blog. Seems to be something in the air.

    I haven't suffered from the fry up your ears thing yet, but I know I was incredibly negligent of my blog over the Summer. Hope to get myself back in gear. That top quote is so very true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, perhaps it's something to do with the time of year -- but then a lot of things appear to happen all at once. In shops, individual people head to the cash register at the same time. Sometimes it seems as though our friends in relationships all break up at once -- or that all our single friends get into relationships at the same time. One of those universal mysteries I suppose! I am trying to inject more life in my blog as well -- and thanks for mentioning about Nathan Bransford's blog. Will take a look :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...