After discovering the blog All Things Writing, I decided to continue the thread of writing some, erm, writing goals for winter. By posting them here on The Rabbit Hill I can refer back to them later and they will be much harder to avoid. Not to mention, showing your goals to other people creates accountability and ensures more effort will go into furthering those goals.
1. Spend more time writing fiction and less on Facebook
2. Start a new short story every week.
3. Build a support network of writers
4. Blog weekly on The Rabbit Hill
5. Find two new regular gigs for folklore/myth articles
6. Get my budgeting and business plan sorted
7. Start putting together an "ideas folder" either in hard copy, digital copy or both.
So what about you? What are your goals for the season?