Friday, November 18, 2011

New Poetry and New Publication

This week has been full of all sorts of surprises, new beginnings, and new projects.

I've finally gotten my hand on a copy of the poetry anthology "Voiceprints 3" which features a poem of my very own (which you can read for yourself in the poetry section of this blog...). The anthology was due to be released much earlier in the year, but was put off due to the Christchurch earthquakes here in New Zealand.

I have also begun another blog project: The Wormwood Files. It's a blog with information on complementary and alternative medicine specifically for people working in the creative industries. I'll be looking at general health concerns, as well as those that affect creative people the most, such as stress, fatigue, RSI, fluctuating blood sugar levels, neck and back problems, eye health, and so on.

If anyone has any ideas for articles, topics and tips that they would love to see featured on The Wormwood Files, I would love to hear from you!

Today is a day filled with finishing book reviews, editing articles, and sending off a few new article pitches. Oh, and perhaps some gardening, muffin baking, and unicorn riding, if I can fit it in. Take care everyone, and have a wonderful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...